Pirate on 87.9

Tom Giarrosso boffoyux@gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 00:26:12 EDT 2009

I've been hearing them on 87.9 for the last few weeks as well. Comes in with
a decent signal in Methuen/Salem NH area, but I didn't hear any ID's - so I
thought it was bleed over from other cars or someone local in the area doing
a home broadcast.

I actually heard a few songs that were moldy oldies I waited on before
shutting off the engine I hadn't heard in a while. Nice mix of stuff.

Tom Giarrosso
www.boffoyuxdudes.com
boffoyux@gmail.com

_______
Ok, now forgive an un-educated person ... but is Route 1/62 anywhere near
Rowley?

I do believe there is an 87.9 pirate station there that plays the kinda of
music you describe.

NECRAT.com seems to be down, I think they had a picture on there.

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.