Yet ANOTHER Brockton pirate!@#$* (BURRRRRR.....)

Kevin Driscoll driscollkevin@gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 12:48:20 EST 2009

This might sound like a facetious question but I'm truly curious to
hear your thoughts, BRI.

Seeing as pirates / unlicensed broadcasters aren't going anywhere,
would it be useful to make a reference website to help them prevent
these issues?

Has anyone gotten in touch with these stations regarding their
technical problems in hopes of correcting them?

Best,
Kevin (long-time lurker!)