Donna gives a book talk

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Fri Jan 30 12:35:05 EST 2009

For those who are interested, I'll be doing a presentation on Monday
night, 9 February, at the Quincy Public Library (conveniently located
on the Red Line!) about my new book and about some of the famous
talkers who have made talk radio such an enduring format for more
than 80 years (yes, talk shows go back that far-- 1935, to be exact).
The presentation is free, to benefit the Friends of the Thomas Crane
Library--  a wonderful place to do research, which has the most
amazing set of bound volumes of old magazines any researcher could
ask for. 8-)  Hope to see you there on the 9th, at 7pm.