[B-R-I] New (Caribbean?) Pirate On 96.5?

Kaimbridge M. GoldChild Kaimbridge@gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 11:55:03 EST 2009

There appears to be a new pirate station on 96.5:  Sounds like
rapid Caribbean dance (almost like "English Salsa")...perhaps
a tape loop?
At first I thought it might be a new translator or LPFM, but
that doesn't seem to be the case (closest one listed is
Gloucester, which I believe is religious in nature).
First noted for sure yesterday afternoon (but may have been
on for a couple of days before then), signal is semi-weak and
spotty up here in Beverly and is also noted, similarly, at
South Station, so maybe it is located somewheres in the
Lynn-Revere-Chelsea area?
Could this be the anticipated "Hot-97.1" pirate, testing(?),
with a necessary frequency change?

      ~Kaimbridge~

-----
      Wikipedia—Contributor Home Page: