Leveille and Dyett to return!!

mrschuyler@aol.com mrschuyler@aol.com
Wed Jan 28 07:51:06 EST 2009

I'm surprised and pleased to hear Shteve has his broadcasht again!?Lovett really gets thrown a very small bone, and he's right to be upset about the crypt keeper's time slot, but he also doesn't like that the half hour won''t be live.?Actually that's the silver lining, IMHO.?But he derserves better.

But the phrase that pays?was Peter Casey's reference to upcoming "revenue programming"?on Saturday nights. What a poetic way to say "informercials."? Revenue programming clings to the walls of my colon like spackle or paste.

---jim schuyler