MLB Network on premium tier?

Howard Glazer hmglaz@worldnet.att.net
Tue Jan 27 12:18:16 EST 2009

So Comcast (and Time Warner and several other cable titans) owns a share of
the MLB Network yet is still treating it the same way it treats the NFL
Network? And Bud Selig is fine with this? I don't get it.

Howard

Maureen Carney <m_carney@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It (along with NBA TV, NFL Network, NHL Network, Fox Soccer Channel,
Tennis Channel and some others) is in the sports package and not included
with standard digital.

Comcast's