WCSH-TV on the radio

Bob Nelson raccoonradio@gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 11:14:41 EST 2009

Right--once I saw it passed the Senate I figured it will be fast-tracked to law
eventually and given the number of people who still haven't gotten the coupons,
and those who still haven't found out about it (perhaps a small
percentage overall
but still quite a few people), Congress, etc figured they may as well push BACK
the final-final-absolute final deadline.

I picked up a pirate once in Haverhill on 87.9--playing stuff like
excerpts from the
South Park movie. I don't think it was from someone's house or from a
nearby car.