Salem News: Leveille cancellation saddens Generosa

Scott Fybush scott@fybush.com
Fri Jan 9 22:55:29 EST 2009

Kevin Vahey wrote:

> Scott can you find out from your sources at 1170 what his status is?

I'll try - but the purges there have sent most of them packing, too. I
can just about count on two hands the number of people who were there
when I left 12 years ago (!) and still remain.

And yes, I share your feelings about Johnny. He's one of the great
unsung heroes of Boston radio. (And he got me some amazing tickets at
Fenway, back in the day...)