Salem News: Leveille cancellation saddens Generosa

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Fri Jan 9 22:46:02 EST 2009

With WBZ radio pretty much eliminating the sports department I am
worried about the job status of the man who made Gil and Tom look
good.

His name is Johnny Miller and for almost 40 years he has been WBZ's
locker room reporter. I can tell you firsthand he is the most trusted
reporter of ballplayers in all sports.

Those of you familiar with Johnny know that he succeeded in radio even
though he was physically challened.

Scott can you find out from your sources at 1170 what his status is?