KSCO, like WJIB, a commercial station asking for donations

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Fri Jan 9 17:52:53 EST 2009

WRBB was first on 91.7

The archives never did a profile for WRBB.

The station morphed from campus only WNEU and Donna might know when
that happened. The station's history page says they moved to 104.9 in
1970 but I think it was later than that. I had no trouble getting
Radio Simon in Cambridge until the mid 80's.

Ironically the WNEU call letters resurfaced on a New Hampshire TV
station and I wonder if somebody involved with it went to
Northeastern.