analog shutdown maybe delayed

John Bolduc n1qgs@yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 13:54:57 EST 2009

>>Friend of mine in Cambridge got the coupons yesterday and they are
>>already expired. ( he sent away for them in October )

I finally convinced my 83 year old my near Orlando Florida to send away for her 2 coupons in late December ('08). She got her valid coupons two days ago, and went to Radio Shack yesterday for her two converters.

The next trick is will she or somebody she knows hook them up, and will she have to wait until I arrive in April to get hooked up.  My sister/brother-in-law just left my mom's a couple of days before the coupons arrived!

John B
Derry NH