Salem News: Leveille cancellation saddens Generosa

Don A donald_astelle@yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 13:29:29 EST 2009

>5 hours could become 10 or more very easily.<

But it hasn't.  So, I have a hard time reading all the gloom and doom.

And....WBZ hasn't given the hours over to some syndicator....it has retained
control over them when they are sharing their own (CBS) product.

They are not simply taking a show that 260 other stations are
carrying...they are putting one show on 5 stations.

While the industry is going through tough times, this is not the worst
solution.

I mean, if you are going to talk about cats, M&M's and fluffanutters, does
the
host have to be sitting in Allston?

My biggest dissappointment over Jon Grayson, is that while he's "ok"...he's
not "great".

Reading some of the comments around the internet, I read things like "I will
never listen to WBZ ever again because of this!"

It's all getting to be a little over the top.

Again, I am not happy with the change either......but it's not the worst
choice they could have made.