Salem News: Leveille cancellation saddens Generosa

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Fri Jan 9 11:45:36 EST 2009

That article sums up the frustration nicely.
Very few things in life can unite a 96 year old woman and a 20 year
old college student.

I think we all have accorded WBZ special status in our lifetime partly
because of the signal but also their commitment to being local
24/7/365.

I feel bad for Peter Casey as this has to be killing him inside.
Sponsors stepped up and were rebuffed by CBS. I dunno but if CBS can
support local sportstalk overnight in NY and Philly there has to be
away to safe it on WBZ.