WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Wed Jan 7 17:03:09 EST 2009

At 01:00 PM 1/7/2009, Dan.Strassberg wrote:
>I did not receive any message like the one your forwarded. But the
>link you furnished contains YOUR e-mail address. I presume that WBZ
>will accept only one response per e-mail address.

I strongly recommend that we find a way to express ourselves on what
has happened at WBZ.  I wasn't expecting you to fill out my form-- I
just wanted to show it to you, since it caught my attention, given
all that has been going on in the past few days.  Seems like an odd
time to do a promotion, or to gather addresses for a new mailing
list.  Perhaps a petition drive might do some good... or perhaps not,
but I'd like to see us all do something.