revised WBZ prog sched

Chuck Igo chuckigo@maine.rr.com
Tue Jan 6 18:56:37 EST 2009

of Bill O'Neill's (two Ls) notes vis a vis plastic meat :

..."> I hear that Shaw's Supermarket is going to replace it's meat items
with
> plastic models a la central casting look-alikes.  While you won't be able
> actually _buy_ the meat, if you breeze by with the cart just right you'll
> never even notice.  The money they'll save by not running the meat
> refrigeration system will keep the lights on for another month.
> And the butchers will be replaced by motorized mannequins.  Now, back to
> the
> show, the show, the show, the sh.....
> ... "

Gary then noted ....

> After reading your posting I called a friend who is a Shaw's Manager and
> asked him when this was going to happen and he said.........oh
> wait.....you're being sarcastic......you forgot to <turn on sarcasm
> mode>.........

Gary - it's O'Neill for goodness sake.  most times, the problem is trying to
figure out when to turn the sarcasm mode "off" on his notes.  (duckin' &
grinnin')

of the WBZ revised programming schedule - this isn't the first time that WBZ
has made a bone-headed move in regards to its on-air product.  and hopefully
the pitchfork&torch-wielding crowd will be loud enough for someone at CBS to
hear and make it right again, like WBZ has done in the past with some of
their other idiotic, what-were-they-thinking moves.

but if this is the wave of the WBZ future, then as they used to say...
We'll B - Z-ing you... later.  much.

--Chuck Igo