revised WBZ prog sched

Gary gary@garysicecream.com
Tue Jan 6 18:40:21 EST 2009

After reading your posting I called a friend who is a Shaw's Manager and
asked him when this was going to happen and he said.........oh
wait.....you're being sarcastic......you forgot to <turn on sarcasm
mode>.........

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org
[mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of
Bill O'Neill
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 6:15 PM
To: Donna Halper
Subject: Re: revised WBZ prog sched

Donna Halper wrote:
> ...and no live and local personalities in overnights and weekends
> seems a strategy designed to save a few bucks and drive away the core
> audience.

I hear that Shaw's Supermarket is going to replace it's meat items with
plastic models a la central casting look-alikes.  While you won't be able to
actually _buy_ the meat, if you breeze by with the cart just right you'll
never even notice.  The money they'll save by not running the meat
refrigeration system will keep the lights on for another month.
And the butchers will be replaced by motorized mannequins.  Now, back to the
show, the show, the show, the sh.....

Bill O'Neill