WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Mon Jan 5 12:32:47 EST 2009

At 11:43 AM 1/5/2009, Bob Nelson wrote:
>The revised schedule page at the WBZ site says Grayson is on mid to
>5 am. The show originates from KMOX and airs
>Mid-5 Central time, 1-6 am here, but of course WBZ goes to local
>news at 5; perhaps WBZ is airing the last hour (5-6 our time)
>on a tape delay the next night?

I heard whoever was on at about 4.30 AM getting severely chastized by
callers-- they weren't blaming him personally but they were saying
they are gonna call the FCC, that getting rid of Leveille and local
talk was wrong, etc etc.  The host (whoever he was) said he
understood and didn't take this opportunity lightly.