BRI reflection

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Jan 4 22:10:47 EST 2009

>Garret wrote--
>
>The list archives begin in March, 1997.  However, I'm not sure how
>much further back the list itself goes, and any records that would
>indicate have long since been lost.

They weren't lost by me-- I'm a media historian, remember?  On 3 May
1996, you invited me to become a contributing editor of the Boston
Radio Archives, which I gladly did.  You also told me about what was
gonna be a new list.  You wrote:  "In addition to this, I am also
about to announce a new mailing-list specifically for discussing
greater Boston radio and television.  It is
called:  boston-radio-interest@mercury.lcs.mit.edu..."

Soooo, our anniversary is technically sometime in early May of 1996,
it seems to me. 8-)