Nightcap

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 16:12:05 EST 2009

Paul B. Walker, Jr. wrote:
> The PD (this was a country station) also removed "Take this job and shove
> it" from the hard drive, because on more then one occassion, the DJ would
> play that as their last song.. and they didn't like that.

I may be wrong but I do believe that Johnny Paycheck gem was song "28"
or "128" (or I could be way off) in the jukebox "downstairs" from WCAP
at Cappy's Copper Kettle.  Every station had its watering hole and
goodbye ditty. Perhaps this list's Mr. Smith could settle that factoid
straight.

Bill O'Neill