Nightcap

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Sat Jan 3 22:25:46 EST 2009

I watched him work one night at Mutual's HQ in Crystal City, Virgina.
Friend from WXPO was his boardman and then he was a real friendly guy
and he took us out to breakfast after the show.

A family friend was his announcer when he did Dolphins color and we
swapped stories (Bob Gallager who did Patriots at one time )

I think it is fair to say Larry King and Jerry Williams were very much
alike. Both Brooklyn bred and always hustling.