WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

Howard Glazer hmglaz@worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 2 22:09:34 EST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Dan Billings <billings@suscom-maine.net>
To: Lou <lspin@comcast.net>; 'Mark Laurence' <marklaurence@mac.com>;
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

If the selling prices dip low enough, I'd expect the stations unloaded by
the big corporate chains to go to the bottom-feeder chains rather than
mom-and-pop local ownership, with programming being dollar-a-holler religion
or ethnic. It would be odd to hear that kind of programming on FM, that's
for sure, but if there's nobody out there interested in doing "real
radio" -- or advertising on it -- what else could the future be?

Howard