WCAP a trend-fighter (was: WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais)

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 14:22:34 EST 2009

Bill,

I hope you get to save thhose carts and tape... it's something I think is
very important to do.

When I worked at WABV last year, I dubbed some 20 year old "Christian Hit
Radio, AM 1590" WABV jingles to mp3.. along with tons of old liners, promos,
ids and such from WINF 1250 a station north of Columbia, SC thats been dark
for 20 years! (Somehow their carts were at WABV and I have no idea why)

I have both the WABV and WINF stuff as mp3's on this computer, if anyone is
remotely interested in the WABV and WINF stuff, feel free to email me
offlist and I'll be glad to share them by email.

Paul Walker