WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

JohnOnTheSeacoast theseacoast@maine.rr.com
Fri Jan 2 12:30:27 EST 2009

It makes you appreciate owners (local) like Clark and Sam at AM980, WCAP.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: Lou [mailto:lspin@comcast.net]
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2009 11:10 AM
To: 'Mark Laurence'; 'BostonRadio Mailing List'
Subject: RE: WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

I will add my voice to the choir by saying:  This is horrible.  Where does
it end?

Perhaps, in an overly optimistic vein, the pendulum will begin to swing
back.  Corporate people will try to unload some of these properties back to
local companies which will pump-in some local cash with hopes of
resurrecting them.  Or has the economic model for good, local radio really
faded into history?