WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 11:42:17 EST 2009

Scott Fybush wrote:
> The long run? That's not Wall Street's problem, and if an entire
> industry gets murdered along the way...well, that's not Wall Street's
> problem, either.
>
> (And yeah, I'm still angry.)

Question - We see what has been happening as CC dumps many of its
acquisitions - some stations are actually getting back to regional or
local control to some extent (for now).  Is there a pendulum swing in
the offing that could be deja-vu all over again for heritage signals?

File under: New Years Resolution: Optimism

Bill O'Neill