WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 11:36:39 EST 2009

Kevin Vahey wrote:
> Dick
>
> You set the standard for that overnight show that has been followed by others.
>
> I have been listening to BZ overnight since you did the show. I will
> not listen for one second to any syndicated show.

Ditto.  What a waste of a flamethrower -- running syndicated.  The 38
state coverage of 1030 out-does any lame string of flea power affiliates
on a list.  Why WBZ didn't sell the overnights like a network given the
footprint never made any sense.  But then it has never been sales to
take any of the hits as the industry started to tank.  But then again,
what do idiot talent know about radio?

Bill O'Neill