WBZ cuts Leveille, Cuddy, Dyett, poss. Desmarais

Kevin Vahey kvahey@comcast.net
Thu Jan 1 14:16:33 EST 2009

My list is a little more accurate.

Carlson did Pats on WEEI and WHDH. Carlson and WEEI had the games in
the early 70's.
Billy Sullivan couldn't stand Andleman and Wyoming Blasting and Zoning
and moved the games back to WEEI. What happens? Andleman moved the
Sports Huddle to EEI.

Bob Starr left after the 69 season and Gil did play by play at Harvard Stadium.

I forgot that Ned did a few game in 1965.

Vin Maloney was the PA man.