Michael Savage vs The Fairness Doctrine

Bill O'Neill billohno@gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 11:33:25 EST 2009

Dan Billings wrote:
> You are probably correct.  But Congress has done a number of things in
> the last year that I could not have imagined happening so why your
> anger about opponents getting organized?  Isn't it better to be
> prepared instead of sorry you were not prepared?

That holds true on many levels. There are many financial people talking
about cashing out, etc., who are getting laughed at.  (I wish my
"people" were better organized on market moves.)  Advertising industry
is already tanking as buyers have nothing to throw down. In such an
unstable industry we all need to stay alert to undue interference.

Bill O'Neill