WRZE change to WEII

The Seacoast theseacoast@maine.rr.com
Fri Feb 20 18:44:05 EST 2009

Gee, and I remember when that frequency was a great little oldies station,
Oldies 96, with talent like Ron Dryer.  It was a great little radio station.
I had heard that the CHR format which followed was also very successful.

So, what happened?

SS

-----Original Message-----
From: JLB7184@aol.com [mailto:JLB7184@aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 4:17 PM
To: boston-radio-interest@lists.bostonradio.org
Subject: re: WRZE change to WEII

There was a shakeup among the Qantum stations within the past two weeks.
Morning guy Larry Egan was let go from Cool 102, and other staff/shift
changes
are ongoing as well.  96.3  The Rose format is the biggest loser here.
Apparently the last book was not very kind to the Quntum folks with the
exception of
WXTK, which seems to be holding its own.

John B.
Centerville, Cape Cod, MA
**************You can't always choose whom you love, but you can choose how
to find them. Start with AOL Personals.