The sob stories have begun

Cooper Fox fox893@yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 09:26:01 EST 2009

This is slightly off topic, but I cannot think of a better place to ask this question...  I am currently in northern maine visiting home.  My mother and stepfather have Dish Net, but also use an antenna to recieve WAGM (Approx 55 miles away).  The analog signal, depending on conditions, ranges from crystal clear to snowy.  I cannot seem to make the converter boxes (memorex) that they have work.  Curious as to how much signal strength is neccessary to make DTV work.  Are the DTV power outputs comparible to what their analog counterparts are/were?