WNSH Show

Neggy neggytive@yahoo.com
Mon Feb 16 12:54:08 EST 2009

In regards to the question last week if the gentleman who does the WLYN/WAZN Sunday show is the same guy that does the WNSH show it is not.

Nick Fransciosca is his name IIRC. I have his Valentines Dance poster hanging in my office at WLYN/WAZN

The show is produced by Scott Catton, MRBI's full time Board Op, and is done live most of the time. If Scott or Nick can't do it live it is pre recorded to the Smartcaster and is aired from the Smartcasters hard drive.

I have never been asked to work that show. It is Scott's pet project.

John " Neg" Ative
MRBI Woburn