Delay on WODS-HD3

Aaron Read friedbagels@gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 16:30:09 EST 2009

Scott Fybush wrote:
> What does it say about my overall level of geekiness that I actually
> *have* three different HD Radio receivers (an Accurian, a Sangean HDT-1
> and a Sony XDR-F1HD) to try that experiment with?
> (I think Aaron does, too, if I'm not mistaken...)

ONLY three?!?!?  I'm insulted!  :-)  Let's see, I have at the office:

IN ACTIVE USE:
Directed Electronics DMHD1000 tabletop
Boston Acoustics Recepter HD (x2)
Belar FMHD1
Sony XDF-F1HD

IN STORAGE:
Kenwood KDC-MP425 (car, HD Radio-ready)
Kenwood KTC-HR100 (non-multicast)
Kenwood KTC-HR100MC (multicast-capable)
VR3/Roadmaster VRHDUA100 add-on car HD tuners (x4)

At home I have:
Sangean HDT-1 component
LG PC12 tabletop/iPod
Boston Acoustics Recepter HD (just one)
Polk iSonic (first gen)

And don't forget my JVC KD-HWD10 in my car.

Briefly I had a Directed Electronics DMMD1000 add-on car HD tuner a few
years ago, as well, but that was a loaner to write a review on.