Delay on WODS-HD3

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Sat Feb 14 11:30:01 EST 2009

I did my non-scientific test last night in my studio.  With a simple
straight wire antenna in the office at 11PM WBZ-1030 was listenable but with
a whistle, WBZ-HD was very clean but has always seemed excessively "bright"
and spitty, WODS-HD3 sounded like FM talk.  If I were in the mood to listen
to BZ at that time it would have been in the reverse order (HD-3, HD, WBZ).

This "test" was done in Peabody using a Sangean HDR-1 tuner.

Brian