WBZ 1030 on 103.3 HD2

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Fri Feb 13 23:29:46 EST 2009

Plus, don't forget about WWYZ/Waterbury and WLNG/Sag Harbor from the
west and south, respectively.  Those stations always gave me fits when
I tried to pull in PRO-FM growing up in Colchester, CT.  I never had a
problem recieving WHJY or WSNE since there wasn't much short-spacing
issues on those stations.

Ironically, I believe Colchester is Paul's hometown as well....

-Dave Tomm