Talk Show Host Blames RMV For Arrest

Maureen Carney m_carney@yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 15:40:50 EST 2009

Acutally he may be right. In an effort to cut costs the RMV is no longer mailing out renewal notices for drivers licences. I don't know if his was up before this started at the beginning of the year. And common sense would say to check yours when your birthday nears so you don't forget to renew.

________________________________
From: Don A <donald_astelle@yahoo.com>
To: BRI+ <boston-radio-interest@rolinin.bostonradio.org>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2009 2:52:00 PM
Subject: Talk Show Host Blames RMV For Arrest

I know Garret likes when people comment on things they post...but I will leave this for your own interpretation.

Is this worth a news story?  Basically a paperwok snafu?

Talk Show Host Blames RMV For Arrest
Graham Charged With Driving With Revoked License

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/18709669/detail.html

Here's his own site:

http://michaelgraham.com/