WBZ 1030 on 103.3 HD2

Ron Bello rbello@belloassoc.com
Fri Feb 13 09:44:52 EST 2009

WBZ is almost unlistenable where I live on the south side of Natick.

Back in 1975 Norm Graham, CE at the time of 'BZ, sent me out to Route
27 / Main Street
in Natick to try to determine to source of electrical noise that was
causing complaints.
Couldn't find it but it is still there.

Hopefully, Entercom will do the same to WEEI and WRKO so we can
listen to the Red Sox.

PS - Have yet to hear a legal ID for WODS HD-3.