WBZ 1030 on 103.3 HD2

Paul Anderson paulranderson@charter.net
Thu Feb 12 18:24:25 EST 2009

On Feb 12, 2009, at 8:44 AM, SteveOrdinetz wrote:

> What does this gain WBZ?  Anywhere 103.3 is audible, 1030 comes in
> just fine as well.

It might be the result of an improperly-installed (or no) audio filter
that causes lots of noise when my car engine is running, but WBZ is
unlistenable west of Nashua for me.  Not that I have an HD radio in
the car, but I'm sure I'd get better reception and sound from WODS-HD3
than from WBZ in southern New Hampshire.

So now my cable company has declared bankruptcy and my satellite radio
provider is about to also.  Yikes!

Paul