What stations still might change Feb 17 anyways.

Matthew Reed mkr@matthewsworkbench.com
Mon Feb 9 17:57:25 EST 2009

Garrett Wollman wrote:
> Early transition
> ----------------
> Bangor: 7, 12, 13
> Binghamton: 12
> Boston: 46 (contingent on 10 Providence)
> Buffalo: 7, 29, 49
> Burlington: 3 (with nightlight, contingent on 22 but they have not filed yet),
> 	    44

The Burlington Free Press recently published an article stating that
most northern Vermont stations plan to switch early:
<http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009902060313>

WPTZ is running advertisements right now saying the same thing. So I
assume that even though only WCAX and WCFE show up as having filed
analog termination requests, the others will show up later. As I
understood it, WCAX was planning to reduce power on their digital
transmitter tomorrow to work on it (they need to change it from channel
53 to channel 22).