Didn't anyone hear Donna on Jordan Rich's show Saturday 2/8 11:00PMto midnight on WBZ?

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Feb 8 16:01:31 EST 2009

At 03:53 PM 2/8/2009, it was said:

>>I do have one complaint, however. Regardless of how Donna remembers
>>David Brudnoy, he most emphatically was NOT always polite to people
>>whose views differed from his own. I heard him repeatedly excoriate
>>Bill Clinton quite a while before "I did not have sex with that
>>woman--Ms Lewinsky."

I was referring to how he treated his GUESTS.  Of course he had
strong opinions-- hated "Bubba" and despised Hillary.  Yet when
Democrats were on his show, or lefties, or whatever, he was courteous
to them.