Didn't anyone hear Donna on Jordan Rich's show Saturday 2/8 11:00PMto midnight on WBZ?

Donna Halper dlh@donnahalper.com
Sun Feb 8 16:01:23 EST 2009

At 01:51 PM 2/8/2009, you wrote:
>Dan Stassberg wrote:
>
>>for many interviewers (those who are not overly infatuated with the
>>sound of their own voices), Donna is the dream guest: All a host needs
>>to do is introduce Donna and shut up; she can talk for an hour, or
>>two, or three, and probably even more, without being asked a single question.

Umm, I'm not sure whether I was just complimented or perhaps called
an egomaniac who doesn't know when to shut up!!!! :-\ I hope I didn't
sound like I talked too much-- it's just there's so much to say on
the subject.  Hope some of you can join me tomorrow night at the
Quincy Public Library-- I have some interesting videos and photos to
share... and cookies!!!