Weather Channel on Comcast

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Tue Feb 3 12:24:47 EST 2009

I don't think that the two (Weather Channel and Weather Scan) are mutually
exclusive.  They both have specific uses.  My point is that they're saying
that they have the Weather Channel in HD when they're simply reassigning
WeatherScam.  I'd be happy with both.

I've also noticed that in Salem, MA I'm often getting weather forecasts for
Manchester NH instead of from the Bedford system which is likely to be more
accurate for me.

Pro Cinema - Pro Audio - Pro & Consumer AV Equipment & Supplies

Brian Vita
President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
77 Walnut St - Ste 4