No subject

Brian Vita brian_vita@cssinc.com
Sat Dec 26 12:39:59 EST 2009

At 9AM on Christmas morning a number of us old farts assembled at the remote
broadcast bunker (my studio) and did a 3 hour live and local show on WMWM
91.7 Salem and www.wmwmonline.com.  We played a variety of local music,
Christmas music and novelty songs.  We put callers on the air and talked
about their favorite Christmas experiences.  In short, we had a ball.

This was local radio at its finest; unscripted, unformatted and a part of
the community.  With a little luck this can become a WMWM annual tradition.

While I’d like to lay claim to this little extravaganza, it was actually
Doug Mascott’s idea.  A special thank you to Doug Mascott, Bob Nelson, Mike
Silverstein and to all of our callers.

We have an aircheck available.  I can forward the link privately to anyone
on this list that's interested.

Pro Cinema - Pro Audio - Pro & Consumer AV Equipment & Supplies

Brian Vita
President
Cinema Service & Supply, Inc.
77 Walnut St - Ste 4