Globe articles on WCRB, WGBH

raccoonradio@mail.com raccoonradio@mail.com
Fri Dec 18 14:03:55 EST 2009

 I think I do remember scanning the dial on a Saturday night and WCRB was playing Goon
Show material. Could have been "Weekend Radio", yes.

Occasionally I get it on tape from a trader in Southern California; there are comedy bits
related to classical/orchestral music on occasion (one spoofed "Young People's
Guide to the Orchestra"--Robert Klein).

A cue sheet from a current show; note contents include Stan Freberg, Ogden Nash,
Morecambe and Wise,  Smothers Brothers--and the Redlands University Choir...:

http://cuesheets.wclv.com/Weekend_Radio/2009/wrc0951.txt