IMUS

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Wed Dec 2 00:19:33 EST 2009

660 has a killer signal throughout all of CT, the best out of all the
big NYC AM's.  WFAN normally gets around a one share in Hartford, and
that has continued even after Imus left.  WABC is not as strong in the
central part of the state as WFAN, and Imus has a lot of longtime
listeners in Connecticut.  WCCC-AM figures they can make a few bucks
running Imus.  He has a built in fan base in the market who would most
likely tune in, if they can publicize it.

-Dave Tomm