Red Sox return to WEEI

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Sat Aug 29 14:49:46 EDT 2009

I'm surprised Entercom didn't try to purchase 102.3 in Concord when it
was still dark and put WEEI & the Sox on it.  I know it wouldn't have
filled the entire Southern NH hole, but it would have helped.   I
suppose in better economic times they might have overpaid to get a
couple of signals in the region to expand the WEEI network, but that's
not happening these days...

-Dave Tomm