new FM tower enrages Chicago

Robert S Chase attychase@comcast.net
Sat Aug 22 13:06:13 EDT 2009

It looks like the antenna is set near the edge of the building and that is
why it is visible from the street.
When one looks at the top view of the building using the satellite view in
Google Maps
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=AON+Building,+Chicago,+IL&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=20.006629,35.947266&ie=UTF8&ll=41.885522,-87.621272&spn=0.001797,0.003439&t=h&z=18
one sees that there is space for it to be located in the center of the
building, however, they would have to build up structure there to support
it. I'll bet if the antenna was located there it would not be visible from
the street. Too bad the it appears the building managers continue to not
care much about aesthetics. Anybody got any idea exactly where the antenna
is located on the building. Is that the sort of thing that would be in the
FCC database, if so where can I find it?