WDCR-AM 1340

Paul B. Walker, Jr. walkerbroadcasting@gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 18:03:32 EDT 2009

I doubt a buyer would want the tower and I doubt you can move much outside
Hanover and still Deliver a city grade signal during the day and 80 percent
interference free signal at night.

The area has very strict regulations concerning towers, so a temporary
longwire or a Valcolm whip would be the only solutions.

Paul Walker

--
Sincerely,
Paul B. Walker, Jr.