WBZ-FM HD2

Dave Tomm nostaticatall@charter.net
Sun Aug 9 16:16:45 EDT 2009

IIRC, there will be a jockless, automated version of "WBCN" on 98.5's
HD2 channel. You may hear old audio of jocks interviewing artists
during in-studio performances from the archives occasionally, but
that's about it.  WBZ-AM will be on 98.5's HD3 channel.

Meanwhile, WBMX will be on 104.1 HD1, and their all 80's channel,
currently on 98.5 HD2, will also make the move to 104.1.  I forget
what will be on 104.1 HD3.

-Dave Tomm