Does WICN *ever* do a legal ID?

Garrett Wollman wollman@bimajority.org
Sun Aug 2 21:24:48 EDT 2009

The last legal ID I ever heard on WICN was back in 1995.  Since then,
I have tuned in every so often (usually when driving that way on the
Turnpike around the top of the hour) and have not heard them
identify.  Is there someone in "the Printers' Building in downtown
Worcester" who thinks the FCC rules don't apply to them?

In their 2005 renewal application (BRED-20051130CWL), station
president Michael Gorman did certify that "there have been no
violations [of] the rules or regulations of the Commission during the
preceding license term".  The FCC granted the renewal in 2006, so
they're not up for renewal again until 2012 AIUI.

-GAWollman