Say GoodBye To WGBX-44

David Moisan dmoisan@davidmoisan.org
Thu Apr 23 08:06:08 EDT 2009

When WHDH moves off of 42, you might have better results.  I'm hoping the June switchover will improve reception for me.

-----Original Message-----
From: boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org [mailto:boston-radio-interest-bounces@tsornin.BostonRadio.org] On Behalf Of Dan.Strassberg
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 7:14 AM
To: Garrett Wollman
Cc: Boston Radio Interest
Subject: Re: Say GoodBye To WGBX-44

Bummer! Reception of Channel "44" HD-n was great until a couple of
weeks ago, No dropouts for weeks on end. Then I found myself having to
fiddle with the antenna to get audio that was even marginally
intelligible. I finally found an antenna position that is marginally
acceptable a lot of the time but it's still very touchy and iffy. If I
move around the room, the reception often goes to hell in a
handbasket.