WPXG Concord NH Analog OFF, pulled the analog plug ??

Jeff Lehmann jjlehmann@comcast.net
Sat Apr 18 19:41:35 EDT 2009

> It looks like they've pulled the plug, unannounced, on WPXG Channel 21
> analog for Concord NH (ION). This noticed midday Friday April 17.
>
> Channel 21 DT (1 through 4) is on the air doing just fine.  I've heard
> no reports of any power failures on the mountain. I have access to a
> UHF repeater on the same hill, and it is still alive. If there was a
> power failure, I'd know about it.

I'm pretty sure that WPXG, WBPX-68, WDPX-58, and WWDP-46 were scheduled to
go off the air on April 17th. There could be others that I'm missing to
(WNEU-60 maybe?).

Jeff Lehmann
Hanson, MA